State College for All
With the recent budget cuts here in North Dakota for the Higher Education State Schools. I am supporting amending the Higher Education Act to ensure College for All. As I understand that to obtain the American Dream that Higher Education shouldn’t be a life of debt to obtain. Stopping the federal Government Profiting off of predatory lending to students and families. Paid by a small tax placed onto wall street, who has gutted the Labor class and nearly destroyed the Economy nearly seven years ago. I feel that we as a Nation bailed out Wall Street, they should invest in the future of our economy and the middle class.
- Small tax on stock transactions to support higher education.
- Online higher education in all public schools and libraries.
- Pushing for AP curriculum at all public high schools.
- Continuation of the BND student loan program.
- Reexamination of student loan forgiveness program.