While the swamp grows we have to give the federal gas tax back to the States. The size of Washington needs to be reduced while advancing our transportation to new horizons. Connecting rural and urban communities to create more competitive housing and job markets. Redirecting our federal gas tax to a modern form of transportation.
- .05 cents per gallon federal gas tax.
- All federal road projects to the states.
- Supporting electric based transportation is a all of the above energy plan supporting wind, solar, hydroelectric, coal, and natural gas.
- Connect current public electric transportation across the Midwest.
- Reduce the money flow to lobbyist fighting for big Interest.
- Support for charging stations for public and private transportation will propel us into a modern system.
- Let's make America modern.